23 April 2015

Spring and its Blossom Trees


Hi loves! Today I`m extremely excited because 2 pairs of my very first shoes collection are in my hands and they were as perfect as I wanted them to be. If you`re curious you can see the preview pictures on my Instagram account Here.  I will tell you more as soon as possible, but if you have any questions I will be happy to answer them. ♥

Let`s talk a bit about the outfit also. Spring is in town and I thought I should dress accordingly. You can find all the links to each of the item I`m wearing, as I used you, at the end of the text. 

Today I will be short, because it seems that today I`m in a rush in everything I want  to do.
So, wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Blouse: Zara, available Here
Skirt: Only, available Here
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Smart Bag: Albertine`s For YVY Bags, Luxury Collection, available Here
Heels: Garkony







7 comments:

  1. You look FABULOUS in that Kurtmann skirt!!! I see they carry a lot of pretty skirts at Kutrmann!
    P.S.: Greetings to you there in Romania. I live on Long Island, New York, East of Manhattan.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great!!!
    https://hersilea.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Manuella! I discovered your blog on Lookbook. I'm Eni, blogger from Italy! Congratulations for this outfit, perfect for spring, and for your amazing heels!!! If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with Garkony shoes!
    http://www.emasworld.ro/my-pink-wish/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look amazing in that skirt and top! :)

    And those heels.. amazing! :)

    Geekette in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)