26 April 2015

Inia Lavin and fringes for this season


Hi girls! I hope you all enjoy this wonderful weekend, because it`s extremely gorgeous outside. In my case, I decided to make this post before going out and tell you a bit about my small project that was a bit secret until now. About two months ago, I`ve told you that I`m dedicating my time to something special, that  takes me a lot of time and energy.

Well, it`s time to share more with you. You know, I have a thing for shoes and especially for heels. So taking into consideration my passion, I decided to create my very first Shoes Collection, called "Inia Lavin" with all the pairs being made out of leather 100%. If you wonder what is the connection between this name and myself, simply turn the name and you`ll find that it becomes "Lavinia". Is my second name and I know that just a few of you knows it, but it`s time to make it famous :)).
Maybe you have seen lately on my instagram account preview pictures with some of the shoes that were released last week :D There are more to come but today I will present you my very first pair.

I love that this season fringes make a statement and I decided to wear them with style, by adding a wonderful touch to a simple pair of sandals. For the moment they are available on khaki and red but also they can be customized according to your preferences. For more info about them and about the pairs seen on instagram, you can email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and I will answer your questions with pleasure.

I hope you like my work and can`t wait to see your impressions :D
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Shoes: Inia Lavini ( for more contact me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Bag: Dasha
Bracelet Pandora
Wood Watch by Jord







7 comments:

  1. Mujer, îmi plac încălțările de mor!! Verdele ăla e superb! Felicitări!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetheart :D verdele este acel ceva care le face mai deosebite. Si stai numai sa le vezi pe rosu :)) :D

      Delete
  2. You look beautiful, and that Oasap dress looks fabulous on you. I like the variety of pretty dresses the Oasap website shows.

    my Blog | my YouTube | my Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunt foarte ingenioase sandalele si merg foarte bine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Multumesc pentru aprecieri. Cat despre sandale, pot spune ca merg in extrem de multe combinatii.
      O sa mai impartasesc cu voi si alte tinute care poate sa va inspire, sper :D

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)