5 April 2015

Blue jeans, white shirt ♥


 Good evening loves! I hope that you all had a wonderful weekend and that you had the opportunity to recharge your energy and start a new week as we all should :D 
Today I want to present you a new outfit and I can tell you that is one of my favorite lately. Why? Well is not really "wow" you may say but after a long period of time when I was captive to almost all black outfits, now, I struggling to get out of that comfort zone and to add some color to myself first of all and to the pictures on my blog also. 
I ended up concluding that black is really nice, but after a while it becomes quite depressing and sad. And guess what? I know I`m so right because I can see it in the eyes of the people around me. When I`m all black I can see myself being the same into a big busy, stressed and always in a hurry crowd. But when I`m wearing something like in this post, people take a second to smile and I can see the happiness in their face.
And this is nothing unusual or weird.  Is extremely nice and it brings you a better attitude and mood.

So, I really hope that this outfit may bring a smile on your face too and I`m waiting for your impressions :D

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Hat:Available at a great price Here
Blouse: Only from Kurtmann available Here
Jacket: Here
Pants: My own design
Bag: Similar Here
 Sandals: Old











3 comments:

  1. Arati minunat, draga mea.

    Kisses

    www.miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! Outfit is perfect:)
    http://sophisticatedbumblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)