20 April 2015

Because Cats


Good morning loves! Today we have a special guest on my blog. He is grumpy, he is fluffy but still adorable and extremely charming :D I like to think about him as a he and not as an it... In the end he has a soul and he is capable of love ♥ I had the chance to meet him during my latest photo shooting and it was a pleasure, even more because I really love cats. I had one too, but is not such a happy story and I don`t want to share dramatic stories.

Regarding my outfit, is another one that I had the pleasure to wear during the warm days that we enjoyed in Bucharest last week. I hope this one will continue to be the same, because I`m so over the cold weather and big winter items. And even if we talk about over the knee boots, in my opinion they are much more perfect in combination with skirts, shorts and dresses. What do you think?

And one more thing that I want to mention is that I love my new in bag. Actually, it`s a smart one :D I`m having a permanent charger attached to it and also a lighter that will make my life easier when I want to find that specific lipstick in a bag full of necessary/unnecessary items :D And since I have it, believe be that there was not even a day without battery on my phone. 

You will find all the details as usual, below and direct links to each item I`m wearing.
Thank you very much for your interest and wish you all a wonderful week.
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Boots: Here
Smart Bag: Albertine`s Luxury Collection for YVY Bags Available Here

Photo credits: Adrian D. Photography






1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)