1 April 2015

Peach Blossom on my skirt ♥


Good evening girls. I already told you in one of my previous posts about my small addiction to midi lenght in general. I think I will give up on it extremely soon because it seems that it`s not really one of my best match. 
From time o time, I have some small crushes and even if they are not really the most suitable and happy ones, I stick to my ideas and try to make them work in one way or another. Same happened with the midi dilemma. But I really think that now, it will be the last time when I`m trying it. 

But, taking the discussion on a better road, have you seen how gorgeous this week started? Spring is really in town and believe me, it`s mu best reason to smile. I love spring and I love summer even more, but until June I am satisfied with April as it is ♥

Don`t forget you can still with 2 invitations at Iutta launching event for tomorrow night at Galateca in Bucharest, check the link Here and I can`t wait to meet you there.

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Jacket: Here
Crop- Top: Here
Skirt: Here
Heels: Here
Bracelet: Pandora










3 comments:

  1. Ce tinuta superba, imi place mult cand te imbraci asa feminin!

    Pupicei! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful look! I want to buy the crop top so may I ask what size are you wearing?
    I have 85cm bust but I am afraid that L is going to be too big for me as I normaly wear small or medium tops.
    Please let me know, thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)