3 April 2015

Missing my androgen style


Hi loves! It`s been a while since I last manage to wear androgin outfits. But I always wear them with pleasure and they make me feel confident. It`s not really about the man attitude that comes with the outfit, in fact I don`t believe in this; I have my own attitude and the outfit brings me the relaxed but still classy mood  things that are so hard to be reached when I`m wearing plus 10 cm hight heels :D.

You can see all the links and details about my outfit as usual, at the end end of the text, but I have to tell you that I`ve made a crush for this pair of masculine shoes with chains attached ♥  and the white zipped tuxedo dress I think is the perfect match.

So, I hope that my outfit can inspire you and let`s enjoy the Spring as we should
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Bag: Moschino similar Here
Shoes: Here
Jacket: H&M
Hat: Old
Sunglasses: similar Here











4 comments:

  1. very nice, dear! always in style! pup

    ReplyDelete
  2. abia astept sa-mi ajunga si mie pantofii <3 so stylish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O sa iti placa, mai ales daca abia ii astepti :D Cum i-am primit i-am si luat la purtat :)) ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)