28 April 2015

Pink and Black


Well, well, I have to tell you that I`m starting my day super excited. New pairs from my first mini shoes collection called "Inia Lavin" are in my hands. I don`t even know what I should do first, because I`m watching and admiring them :)). I hope you`ll be as enthusiastic as I am and I`m waiting for your impressions. 

They don`t have names already, just codes, but if you want to know more info about a certain pair you can email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com and I will tell you everything you want to know.

Also, I was trying to give a personal touch to this culottes trend: A bit feminine, as you may have expected and also a bit girlish with my super cute and pink top ♥ Plus, my super useful smart bag :D 
You`ll find all the details of what I`m wearing below and I hope that my outfit can inspire your next choices.

Wish you a wonderful day loves
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing:
High heels: Inia Lavin ( For order email me at manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com)
Culottes Pants: Here
Blouse: Here
Bag: Luxury Collection by Albertine for Yvy Bags









7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Sabina. I thought it will be a great idea to try a new kind of outfit that includes them :D

      Delete
  2. You are beautiful. Lovely bloggie, I'm following!

    Hope you follow me back :)

    I would be so glad!
    amazon coupons, aliexpress coupons, clothing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foarte extravaganta ținuta! Imi plac Sandalele. Arata foarte bine!

    www.rokolla.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cred ca este putin diferita mai mult fata de ce obisnuiam sa port si de asemenea sa impartasesc cu voi. Dar ma bucur ca rezultatul este pe placul tau.
      De asemenea este o bucurie sa vad ca sandalele sunt de asemenea pe placul tau ♥

      Delete
  4. that is a very interesting outfit, i like the volumes. and GREAT shoes, i admired the other pair as well !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. happy, happy, joy, joy :D. Toate aprecierile legate de pantofi parca ma bucura de 10 ori mai mult

      Thank you a lot ♥

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)