29 April 2014

What is your Essence?


Hello Loves , how are you? Today beside the outfit that I will show you I will tell you something about my essence. So let`s start from the beginning :D
First of all, I wear this outfit on Sunday when I was at a small shopping at Wolford and I`m preparing you something so stay tuned and also to enjoy a coffee as usual at Starbucks with my love (I know, nothing new but let`s face it, I just love this coffee ♥) I decided to wear this jumpsuit because is very comfy and very easy to match it. No worries about what should I wear on top or on the bottom, or anything. And for me when it comes to shoes, well is very easy to pick one from my wardrobe due to my strong passion for this items and due to my special place for them where I can see them all (almost all or at leat main part of the spring/summer ones ).
 I will highly recommend you to invest in a jumpsuit because it can be elegant and casual at the same time and you will save for sure some time in the process of thinking what to wear.
And now let`s talk a bit about what is your essence? When I went at the beginning of the year at the preview of Pandora Essence Collection, this was the question that we also received. My answer was Passion and of course, it still is. I do what I like with passion, I love passionately, I put passion in my work and sometimes when I`m angry on someone I put a lot of passion in the fight hahaha, just joking.
So try for a second to think about what is your essence? I will let you all the values that Pandora  brings with this Essence Collection and I will be curious to know what is yours :D



So look for your answers 
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Jacket: Here, Jumpsuit: Here, Sunglasses: Ray-Ban, Bag: Dasha, Bracelet: Swarovski, Watch: Guess, Bracelet: Pandora Essence Collection, Heels: Here







5 comments:

  1. Love the jumpsuit! I would like to have the pants as a separate piece! :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH ...I almost forgot ! My essence is, without doubt, freedom mixed with all the other features! :X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Buna, imi poti spune te rog ce marime ai ales la salopeta? Multumesc

    O zi frumoasa! Cristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buna Cristina, desigur. Eu in general la hainele de pe site-uri imi comand M la produse. Cred ca si acesta tot M este :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)