21 April 2014

Purity


Happy Easter Loves!! I hope you enjoyed the holiday and that you had a wonderful time with your family and the beloved ones because that was what I have done and from my point of view Easter is only about family, close friends, love and peace ♥ 

Today`s outfit is a sort of all white one which makes me think as being a pure one. My mom first impression was " You look like a bride" and believe me the discussion that came after was quite fun and hilarious :D. Anyway I`m really happy that the weather finally allows us to wear spring items and outfits because I was craving for it for a while now.

I hope you like it and you`ll find all the details about the outfit as usual.
Don`t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more updates and real time pictures 

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Dress: Here, Belt: H&M, Sunglasses: Here, Bag & Heels: Here, Bracelet: Swarovski








6 comments:

  1. You look so pretty in this dress! Nice choice of accessories too!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUUUUUL :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Draguta rochia! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ai pielea genunchilor nehidratata.. fi putin mai atenta

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)