4 April 2014

Do it with passion


I have prepared this post for a while now, but unfortunalety I wasn`t able to put it up due to the fact that I was kind of busy with preparing the items that some of you ordered. I`m so happy doing this that you can`t even imagine ♥ I`m puting all my heart into them and I really hope you`ll support me also from now on.

If some of you are interested and you haven`t seen the items yet, I invite you to click Here, and you`ll be directed to the album where you can see them and for order contact me by my email manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com . Don`t forget there are more to come and also I will make a new section on the blog too ♥

Kisses and share the love
Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Sunglasses: Here, Jacket: Here, T-shirt: Here, Pants: Here, Bag: Here, Sandals: H&M, Watch: Guess







4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)