15 April 2014

I`m walking down the street with my Nikes on


Hi Loves ♥ Today I want to tell you about my current obsession: Nike AirMax 90. A year ago when my boyfriend told me that I should own a pair of sneakers like this I told him: " No way, How do you want me to wear them?? They are for doing sport only and end of story!!! "
 Well, now I have a completely different way of seeing the things. I found these beauties and I was in love with their color combo: Indigo and pastel. Now I`m thinking of wearing them not only with jeans but also with skirts and dresses and to complete some androgynous outfits ♥
Awesome, right?
Now I know that maybe not all of you will agree with my point of you and believe me, I completely understand you because I was thinking the same a while ago.  

I really want to see your impressions and just tell me what do you think about this trend? I`m really curious.
Don`t forget to follow me on Instagram and Facebook for more pictures and info!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Blazer: Zara, T-shirt: Here, Jeans: Here, Bag: Here, Sport Shoes: Nike, Sunglasses: Here





7 comments:

  1. I love your Nike AirMax!! They're awesome!!

    xx

    www.rainofdew.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! i love your air max shoes!! :)

    http://giallotulipano.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Nikes hun xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this look!!

    fashionmiyo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. poti te rog sa imi spui ce nr ai la pantaloni si daca corespund? mersi frumos

    ReplyDelete
  6. poti te rog sa imi spui ce nr ai la pantaloni si daca corespund? mersi frumos

    ReplyDelete
  7. Buna, imi poti spune te rog de unde ti-ai luat pantofii sport? Cristina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)