13 April 2014

Ballerina Style


Hi Loves!! I back with a new outfit and a short story of my new Ray Ban shades. So let`s begin first with my outfit: Is made by me of course and I`m so happy that I can finally share it with you because I finished it for a while but the weather didn`t allowed me to wear it...It is so ballerina style, obviously a contemparary one ♥ You can order it, so if you`re interested don`t hesitate and contact me on my personal email: manuela.lupascu91@gmail.com

And about the sunglasses, well, is a sad story behind it because I had a similar pair, it was a gift from my boyfriend and I lost it and I don`t know where :( Since then, I was searching for a pair that looks like the one I had but with no success. But now things have changed and I`m extremely happy to wear them again thanks to Ray Ban Originals.
 I highly recommend you to check their website because they have many, and when I say many... I really mean it, pairs of sunglasses, different shades and different models, you`ll be delighted. And what can I say more?? That their prices are so affordable? I know, I convinced you, haha ♥

So I hope you enjoy it and let`s have a new great week
Kisses, Manuella♥

I was wearing: Sunglasses: Here, Dress and Skirt: My own design, Bag: Here, Heels: Here  






6 comments:

  1. Love the mix of cream and gray, and love the bow detail on the skirt! So pretty!

    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte draguta fustita!!! Si tu ca deobicei,stilata!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fustita aceasta este disponibila in shop? Daca nu este, va fi?

    Multumesc!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Buna ❤️ este disponibila si aceasta fustita asa cum am mentionat si in postare:) nu am apucat sa o postez in sectiunea ei dar daca doresti, trimite-mi un mail si vorbim acolo ❤️ Kisses

      Delete
  4. Tare bine iti sta cu fustita asta.

    Kisses

    miu-miu.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute skirt! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)