2 April 2014

La Vie Est Belle


Hi Loves! How are you? I will be very short this time because due to the wonderful reactions and feedback that I received from you regarding my designs that you can find Here and Here, now I`m even more busy. But this will not stop me anymore and I love to know that you support my work and my passion. So I will continue to be active here, no more excuses !!

Is amazing, I think it is one of the most satisfactory feeling that someone can have. I will show you soon what I have prepared and I hope you like it ♥

So all in all, the t-shirt and its message is perfect for my mood today !!

Stay tunned because I won`t stop here :D
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing: Jacket: Here, T-shirt: Here, Jeans: Zara, Bag: LaPallete, Sunglasses: Here, Heels: Here






3 comments:

  1. Simple yet chic! Love the green heels <3 <3

    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.danaoprea88.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)