25 April 2014

Friday Mood


Girls, I know you all have waited for the Spring to come. I waited to, but even if I live in Bucharest/Romania as most of you know, the weather is most London like. And between the rainy days I still found one perfect sunny day, for the outfit I`m showing you today ♥ And if the skirt would have been smaller, it would have been perfect ( But as most of you know, this is the risk of ordering stuffs online ).
And I`m thinking to make a post about how and from where to order online, some good tips that I always consider. What do you think?

Until then I will wait nicely for your impressions ( puppy eyes) hahah
Have a great weekend loves,
Kisses, Manuella ♥


I was wearing: Sunglasses: Here, Blouse: H&M, Skirt, Necklace & Bracelet: Here
Bag: Here, Sandals: Zara






4 comments:

  1. foarte draguta tinuta!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great and simple outfit! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beauty, arati minunat si fusta aia e superba!!

    Te pup, draga mea.

    http://miu-miu.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)