24 October 2015

Sunny Weekend ♥


I have prepared a new outfit for you perfect for these sunny days when you can enjoy this kind of pants or skirts in this length. But I hope that in the mean time you enjoy this beautiful day outside in a perfect company.
 I will not talk too much because I also want to go out and do anything else but I still want to tell you something about what I`m wearing. Sure, you can find all the details in the "I was wearing" section, together with direct links to each of the items, but as you can see I went for a dark outfit, black and gray, but also with a small splash of color due to the brown Michael Kors bag. 
Another thing that I`m very excited about is that finally my Prada baroque shades are finally hope. If you remember, a while ago I had the similar ones bought from a local shop and I always wanted the original ones. Believe me, there is no doubt that the quality is way much better and that they deserve the investment. 
I also had the chance to buy them at a discount from Shopbop so, if you ask me, this is the online shop that you should follow if you want to enjoy some quality shopping ♥

I hope you like it and wish you all a wonderful weekend!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Prada Sunglasses Here
Shein Vest Here
Shein Lace-up Body Here
Shein Leather Pants Here
Michael Kors Bag Here
Choies Cut Out Boots Here



















4 comments:

  1. Very nice pictures ! Your outfit is flawless as usual

    ReplyDelete
  2. una din tinutele mele preferate, te pup
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Use with these another screws simply like and send the plants is a drywall sinks overwhelming obligation screws were happy galvanize slackMillionaire Blueprint
    fasteners no doubt he's going to require a wrench set courageous you to modify now yet I got to swing set up my rear end forks fine star stock hotly debated issue .

    http://www.optimalstackfacts.org/millionaire-blueprint-system/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)