14 October 2015

Black and grey for gloomy days


 Good morning loves! This is the outfit I wore yesterday when outside it was extremely cold, taking into consideration that were approximately 8 degrees but it felt even worst....Brr!! Not that nice even more because I think that I just got a small flu and this was the last thing I wanted.

 If you take a look, my previous post included sandals!! It is such a dramatic change of weather, but the only thing that we can do is to adapt :( So I`m wearing my favorite pair of boots lately that you can find at Tamaris, being part of their autumn/winter collection. The last items were just some picks that I found in front of my wardrobe. Is a complete chaos right there, even more because I couldn`t manage to change entirely the summer items with the autumn/winter ones :(

But this is the result, a black and gray combination that will always be perfect for the gloomy weather. I hope that the following days will be much better and maybe it will inspire me to wear some bright colors again. 

I hope you like it and I`ll be back with more outfit updates soon
Wish you all a wonderful day
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Tamaris Boots
Zara turtleneck
Stefanel Neckcloth
Snakeskin Bag Similar Here ( where you can enjoy 25% discounts)











2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit. I especially love the shoes and the bag, they look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the sneak print detail on the boots!
    http://tulipsandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)