29 October 2015

Changing tops



Hy girls! Right now I`m at the Stefanel Brunch but I wanted to share with you my latest outfit. Today, you`ll see basically two extremely similar outfits that keep the same color combo but are just a bit different.
Meaning that I decided to wear first a chunky sweater that keeps me extremely warm and goes perfect with the cold autumn days if you also have to walk from one place to another and stay out for a while. The second choice was made by changing the sweater with a camel vest. With this type of outfit you can show more you your body (don`t get into this idea too deep) and it will be suitable if you only get out of the car and enter immediately into a place because it will not keep your warm at all.

This is a matter of taste, but I have to confess that I like both styles the same. Even more I want to hear your impressions regarding this new pair of Inia Lavin Peep-Toe Ankle Boots. You can order yours on your favorite leather type and color at contact@inialavin.com

Let me know your impressions and don`t forget to follow me on Facebook and Instagram for more real time updates
Kisses, Manuella ♥

 I was wearing:
Choies Hat
Choies White Blouse
Fluffy Sweater Similar Here
Inia Lavin Ankle Peep-Toe Boots
Leather Leggings Here
Prada Sunglasses
YVY Bags Camel Bag
Tommy Hilfiger Watch
 Choies Brown Vest




















7 comments:

  1. the whole set looks perfect;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous outfit dear !!! You look amazing ♥ Fantastic shoes, pants and fur !!! Very stylish set !!

    have a wonderful evening !!
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking great in those leather pants! :)

    And those shoes.. totally in love! :-D

    YouTube | Blog: Geekette in High Heels | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every mealtime Consuming some sort of wine glass associated with drinking water ahead of supper may be the initially the particular beneficial fat reduction suggestions By simply having some GC FIT 360 sort of wine glass associated with drinking water ahead of supper the item will assist you to sense richer faster this can lessen your emotion to be eager By.

    http://www.supplementssellers.com/gc-fit-360-garcinia-cambogia/

    ReplyDelete
  5. interesting post! thank you!
    wonderful look!
    I really like your blog & follow you now on GFC :) hope you do it too
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    FASHIONLOVIN’

    ReplyDelete
  6. Often knowledge huge regular fat reduction one’s body can have its very own say how much fat its ready to burn off yet do not let this kind of sway you GC FIT 360 through your eating habits losing it at the first signal regarding troubles and trading to another location best thing Often continue to be centered on the last purpose and whether its six months year or.

    http://www.supplementssellers.com/gc-fit-360-garcinia-cambogia/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really love this look, the jacket is so beautiful and looks so cosy! And the shoes are amazing!

    Following you now :)

    love

    Sandra ♥ of Sandra Felicia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)