22 June 2016

I`m all pink and sweet ♥



Today I took a short break from the holiday posts and decided to share with you some important news about a great Sale. If you haven`t seen it just click Here and you`ll be directed to the posts where you can find more details, or Here to be directed straight to the online shop.

Meanwhile, here is a new outfit post for you, perfect for these summer days that keep my mind thinking only at a big pool or at the seaside. Probably we will leave for a few days again just to get some tan and refresh our bodies.

I hope you like it and for more details check the I was wearing section because you can find there all the details!
Kisses, M ♥

 I was wearing:
Sammydress Sunglasses: Here
T-shirt: Similar Here
Romwe Shorts: Here
Bag Albertine for YVY Bags: Here
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
















4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely outfit! Pretty!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all these pink details!

    www.thefancyfashioncastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pink always sweet and the lady's style really gorgeous. clipping path service

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)