3 September 2014

No, no, no autumn


Hi Loves! Well, lucky me that I managed to take some pictures on the run with this dress that reminds me of those summer days. Because the unlucky me, is now facing the most wonderful rain ever in the city, how awesome is that? :))

But, for the first time, if you can believe me, when I think that autumn is pretty cool and I can`t find a real reason why I`ve said this but, this is how I feel. Is not imposible for me to change my mind tomorrow, but let`s keep it like this and enjoy it haha ♥

Now I will enjoy a great movie and  I`ll send some kisses
Manuella  ♥


I was wearing:
Dress: Here
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Clutch: Jadu
Watch: Guess
Heels: Here








3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)