2 September 2014

Back to school, my way :D

Officially, our summer is over but practically the weather allows us to continue to keep our summer clothes in the front of our wardrobes. Awesome, right?

But for some of us, the new season comes with the beginning of the school and I`m coming with a possible inspiration :D I will still have to wait one month until my last year of the master program will start, but still I must be prepared and it is also a good reason to show you my ideas :D

And here I am with a new dress, that in fact is a long t-shirt, that leaves us the impression that it has a blouse around our waist but is just part of the dress ♥ How comfy is that?


I was wearing:
 Dress: Here
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Bag: Dasha
Boots: Zara







2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)