2 June 2014

Lace it


Good morning loves! I won`t keep you for too long because I must read something for my next exams and after that to get ready for Digital Divas. So I hope I`ll meet you there and have a great day together. 
About this outfit I can`t say more, because I have some bad memories of that day...mainly about twisting my ankle. And you know the story because I told you about it in the previous posts. 

But since I`m a fighter and a high heels lover, I continued to wear heels and I will also do it today :))

See you later
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Blouse: Here Pants: Here, Heels: Here, Necklace: Here, Bag: Dasha





7 comments:

  1. Your pants and shoes are both so gorgeous. xx


    TOPCOAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. nu mi place ca nu ti ai vopsit parul.pacat de tine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Parul meu vrea sa aibe parte de o schimbare insa sunt eu indecisa :))

      Delete
  3. Arata mult mai bine blogul acum. Felicitari! :)

    Fashion As I Love It by Dana Oprea
    www.fashionasiloveit.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nu este o schimbare foarte mare insa am umblat putin la detalii . Ma bucur ca iti place ♥
      Kisses

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)