15 March 2015

Black and White Mood


 Hi loves! This spring started as we all wanted but it seems that the weather still wants some clouds and a bit of rain. Is not my favorite kind of weather, but still, we have to adapt and make the best of it.
Today I want to present you my latest outfit and I hope that it will inspire you for your next outfits. And as a hint, in my case, because I`m not always in the mood for picking items and be creative, I try to organize my outfits in the weekend for the entire week. I know it may take some time, but is the best way to be efficient. 

Believe me, that when you`ll wake up in the morning and you don`t have eyes even to see where you`re walking, your outfits will be chosen fast and you`ll take what will be in front of you without thinking too much. I`m not saying that is not something that I`m doing too, but I prefer to avoid this kind of situation and if there is something that had changed without knowing, I am adapting the outfit to those conditions: if weather had changed, if a certain event needs a certain dress code, if I`m not in the mood for heels anymore and so on. But is easier and faster, plus the result is always better.

I hope that my advice will be helpful, and also I want to ask you something: I`m thinking to make a hair tutorial, where I will show you how to obtain the perfect curls. What do you think, It will be in your interest?

Meanwhile, I wish you all a wonderful Sunday and see you next time :D
Kisses, Manuella ♥


 I was wearing:
Dress as a Vest: Here
Leather Pants: Here
Slip-ons: Tamaris
Bag: YVY Bags
Blouse: H&M
Bracelet: Pandora

Photo credits: Adrian D Photography







5 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful and i just love you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the black vest adds a touch chic, but these casual slipons balance everything out! love the look!


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the shoes! I will visit them to see what other colours they have. Kisses
    http://onemoreitem.ro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the simplicity of this look yet very classic and polished. I'm obsessed with long vests and this is simple gorgeous. I have one similar but wish i could find one in olive green or khaki.

    Best,

    Rocks
    www.rocksfashionbug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)