Today i will present you a simple hairstyle but with which you can make a great impression on different types of events. You can be elegant by adding some statement earings and with smokey eyes make-up for example and you can also be casual chic with natural make-up.
The steps are so simple and you`ll see that you don`t need more than 5 minutes to do it:
1.Pick the highest point of your eyebrow and create a side parting in your hair in accordance to that point on your arch. This is a great accuracy tip for when you want to make a side parting.
2. Take a section from the crown of your head, so that if anyone were to get an aerial view of your head, they should see a T-shape parting.
3. Take the back section of hair and backcomb that area.Remember to create volume at the back of your head, just above the ponytail, as that’s where the look gets its sixties vibe from.
4. Now take all the hair and tie it at the nape of the neck with an elastic band to form a ponytail.
5. Take a small section of hair from the bottom of the ponytail and wrap it around the elastic band to camouflage it. Pin it tightly in place.
6. Pull every strand of loose hair to the back of the head and pin it just above the ponytail. This would add volume to the three-dimensional beehive, as well as keep the hairstyle neat and tidy.
7. Pull back every strand of hair that’s sticking out at the front of your face and tuck it behind your ear.
I hope you find it useful and you also have to know that this ype of hairstyle is very popular now and it was seen on caltwalks like : Calvin Klein, Anna Sui, Ralph Lauren, Carolina Herrera
Join my facebook page so you`ll be in touch with the latest news ♥
P.S.: Nu uitati sa va inscrieti la Giveaway, este deschis pana pe 6 Decembrie :D