10 April 2016

Ripped Jeans, Army Jacket & Lace-up Sandals for a new week


Good evening my loves! I have prepared for you a new outfit post having in mind that you might need some inspiration for the next week and made it in advance. Also I think this outfit will be suitable for tomorrow`s rainy weather so you should keep in mind to get your jacket with you.

Also in today`s post I got out for the first time one of my new Michael Kors bags. Completely perfect, versatile and spacious enough, I consider it to be one of my best investments lately. So, I hope you`ll enjoy it and see you tomorrow with some great news!

Kisses,M ♥


 I was wearing:
Shein Army Jacket: Here
Ray-Ban Mirror Sunglasses: Here
Old T-shirt: Similar Here
Shein Jeans: Here
Amiclubwear Sandals: Here
Michael Kors Bag: Here
Tommy Hilfiger Watch: Similar Here
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)