16 January 2014

These boots are made for walking ♥


I think you already know about the over the knee boots madness!! Well, I was one of the victims let`s say :D As you may have probably seen, I my wardrobe there are already 2 pairs and you can see them here and here of these kind of boots but they are flat. And I was searching for pair with heels and I finally found it ♥ 
I highly recommend you to get this sort of boots because you can match it for casual outfits and also for more sophisticated and elegant ones and for sure you`ll fell awesome wearing them!!

I wish you a great week,
Share the love ♥
Kisses, Manuella

I was wearing: Coat: Here, Blouse: Here, Skirt: Here, Bag: Dasha, Sunglasses: Here, Boots: Here




8 comments:

  1. I love your boots! they go so well with the outfit!
    xo,
    www.style-advisor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Love the boots! <3
    xoxo Pelin
    http://suchbelle.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look ;)
    You're so gorgeous !
    Kisses <3

    http://www.theladyjersey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's so amazing I never ever see these types of boots. Thanks for sharing us and making us mind to wear some these types of fashion boots as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog and I'd like to say, that is amazing! You have awesome design, beautiful photos and interesting posts!

    Would you like to follow each other? Let me now in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    Diana Cloudlet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome outfit and super cool pics :D
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2014/01/pork-and-beans.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a victim too!!! Love them - super fierce!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm a great fan of over the knee and thigh high boots ! You can imagine how I love them ! You are stunning and chic ! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)