16 December 2014

Is the season to be Jolly....


 Hi loves ♥ Lately outside is so cold that I can barely find the courage to go outside and enjoy the day...brr I don`t like it and I also don`t like to wear to many items because in the end I will probably look like a balloon. 

Anyway, for me this is like the perfect combo when it comes to cold weather. A fluffy Cardigan, something black at the bottom and the perfect bag, with which I can confess that I`m madly, truly and deeply in love ♥
Yes, I have a bag addiction lately and it seems that the high heels are now my second choice when it comes to shopping. Weird, right?  But, you know, at 2-3 bags, I can still have a pair of new high heels :))

And the bag situation, well, I posted more pictures about my addiction to the black Yvy bag on blog, facebook and instagram. Until a few days ago, it was a bit complicated to have yours, but now thei have their own online shop where you can go and surf for gorgeous and yet extremely qualitative leather bags: I have my first bag for almost 1 year and believe me is in perfect condition. You can see for yourself more HERE .

I hope you like it and stay tuned because there are more to come,
Kisses, Manuella ♥

Foto credits: Adrian Dumitru

I was wearing: 
Cardigan: Here
Leather Pants: Here
Boots: Staccato available Here
Bag: Luxury Collection ALBERTINE`s for YVY Bags available Here
Watch: Guess







1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)