26 May 2014

Love, Passion & Happiness


Hi loves ♥ For today I have prepared for you a post with one of my favorite dresses lately. I ordered it for a while now, but since the weather didn`t allowed me to wear it, I completely forgot that I have it. Once, I started to reorganize my wardrobe, get rid of the items that I didn`t wore or the ones wore only once, I find it and you can imagine my happiness. 
 I decided to wear it last weekend at a fancy dinner with my love ( he always surprises me, but at least he tells me how should I get dressed :D ) and believe me, even if outside wore around 30 degrees and even if it is a dress and you all know that it may be a bit difficult to be worn, I felt amazing and very comfortable in it ♥
And there is nothing new about my passion for heels, I accept it and state it loud many times and you all know it. I have different shapes and heights. And oh those heights ( not the ones in the picture, these are small) made me suffer :( Right now I have a huge ankle and is not the fact that it hurts that makes me sad, but is the fact that most probably I will not be able to wear high heels for a while... how dramatic is this?  hahaha

I hope you like it and maybe you`ll see it again on the blog in a different combo. I think it will also look amazing with some flats for a summertime outfit :D ( As long as I will be forced to wear heels, this solution is amazing )

Have a great week
Kisses, Manuella ♥

I was wearing: Dress: Here, Sandals: Zara, Clutch: Carpisa






6 comments:

  1. imi plac la nebunie sandalele!

    http://vladasworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Îmi poți spune dacă ai achiziționat recent sandalele? La mai pot gasi la zara?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. din pacate le-am achizitionat anul trecut sau acum 2 ani :( nu cred ca mai sunt disponibile :*

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Banuiam eu, ca nu le-as fi ratat acum daca le vedeam. Sunt superbe! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)