11 July 2012

Who`s curly today?!


Hy, as i promised you on my Facebook Page here is the outfit post! i`m writing it fast because i have to go to the swimming leasons and the kids are waiting for me ♥.
But still I have time to say that i`m not in a "fight" or "war" or however you want to call it with anyone. I`m not the one who`s looking for revange and i don`t do things that i know will hurt someone in a way or another. But people still try to challange me,  Sorry, i`m not doing this and you`ll have to do this alone! The 3R rule implies respect for the others! And i also have another reason why i`m not doing this and someone should know it better!!

Kisses, Manuella ♥

P.S.: Sorry for my tired face!!
Follow ManuellaI on Twitter  Follow
Me on Pinterest
 







I was wearing: 
Bag: Oasap
Blazer: Sheinside
Shorts: Sheinside
Blouse: H&M
Boots: Zara

9 comments:

  1. Îmi plac pantalonii aceştia scurţi de jeans, pot fi combinaţi într-o multitudine de variante şi sunt şi foarte lejeri. Accentele verzi sunt foarte inspirat alese.

    Check out my new post, Need some ice?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ai dreptate,sunt foarte comozi si usor de combinat!! :*

      Delete
  2. Amazing photos!!!!! I am model&blogger from Milan, last 2 years I live in Istanbul. I became your member today, if you will give a look to my last post I will be very happy. Here is link
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com
    www.Lindissimaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing bag~! I really like the color and the way you styled up~!
    I saw your looks at Chicisimo and come to your blog to say that I really love your style~! I found a lot of inspiring outfits and posts here in your blog also,
    and I thought that it would be great to have so lovely girl among my followers and be your follower also~!
    Just drop the message in my blog if you like the idea~
    Keep posting~! )


    Olga / blogging from South Korea
    http://www.myblondegal.com/
    Summer giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Iti sta foarte, foarte bine cu parul asa si ai un zambet minunat.
    Outfit-ul e perfect! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really, yo're so beautiful and stulish
    What a perfect look, I LOVEEEEE

    Love, Oana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeei chiar mi te imaginam cu parul cret, imi place!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and for your comments! I`ll promise to visit you as soon as I can :)