Today, I want to tell you more about one of my favorite online stores and at the end you`ll find some advantages and disadvantages together with some tips of the online shopping.
First of all, I just received a new package from Shopbop. The awesomeness is the fact that it arrived in 4 days after placing the order. I couldn`t believe it when the mail man came to my door because the package was sent from US. If you want to sent something in Romania it can take longer :)).
My latest order contained a Marc Jacobs watch and some Calvin Klein lingerie. You can see them Here and Here. All of them were perfect but I want to mention you something: When you`re buying clothing or lingerie from US take a closer look at their sizes because for example their M is bigger than the Romanian M.
Also my previous orders contained 2 different Michael Kors bags that you might have seen already on my blog: Here, Here and Here.
I have to confess that this website became one of my favorites and if you want to eliminate all the taxes that the Romanian authority requires to pay, you can pay them directly on the website when you finish the order and everything will be much more simple.
P.S.: you`ll have to pay them anyway because is a non EU package.
These are some of the items I just ordered with just one additional mentioning: I bought more lingerie items because I couldn`t resist haha. I will do my best to picture them soon and show them to you. But believe me, the reality is not different at all. ♥
And now, is time to share with you my most valuable points of view when it comes to online shopping.
You might have found during my posts that around 90% of my wardrobe is bought online. I was a bit insecure during my first order, but after gaining experience I become in love with this activity.
Maybe your next question will be: " But why?" Well, here is a high number of answers:
1. The online shopping is faster that the one where you`re searching the entire mall.
2. You can find all the items in one place and use key words for a faster result.
3. Large availability of products and you don`t need to go from one store to another because in the first one the desired item is out of stock.
4. New products that are not yet available in your city and some that will never be.
5. The "wishlist" is extremely useful and reminders that tell you when the item is almost out of stock are also essential even more when you want to buy something but from various reasons you can`t.
6. Some of them are cheaper that in the local stores.
7. In case of the most preferred website of mine( Find it HERE) The package arrives in maximum 4 days... from the US... believe it or not. But I can guarantee you ♥
And because I want to be honest to the end, here are some disadvantages and indications if you consider to buy online:
1. Don`t forget that for the non EU packages, you`ll have to pay VAT and custom duties. It is unpleasant and from my point of view abusive but what can we do?!
2. Payment is not really a problem if the website is secured and safe. But a bigger problem that will only take time is the case in which you want to return something. Check the info of the websites.
3. If you want to avoid the "return process" I suggest you to read carefully all the details and the product description. You have there all the measurements for each size in cm and inches.
4. When the delivery takes longer than expected. It can happen but don`t worry, in the end, in my case, I received them all.